Friday 16 November 2012

Gift Dilemma

Mama's Birthday Present

Apparently tetiba birthday mama next week..haa..dh panic

Top 5 in my mind:

No 1: Nescafe Dolce Gusto











The problem is according to my hubby, is not good for long term investment. We only can feed the coffee maker with its "nescafe dolce gusto capsule" which cost RM28 for 8 cups of latte.. What if nak minum coffee brand lain..xboleh la..But I'm still considering it ;)

No 2: Mini deep fryer

We don't have this at home. But since everybody is on diet herbalife except for me & my husband..do they need a fryer? Then get her a Salad Spinner..hehe..Baik punya perli

No 3: Bluetooth handsfree car kit

She really need this..Dia dah ada handsfree blackberry..But her phone is Samsung..setiap kali nk guna x connect to the device..but bila my hubby buat ok plak..xpasti problem device or org yg tak reti guna device tu..hehe

No 4: Spa Package

Boring..dah pernah bagi..groupon punya..mothers day ke apa ntah..

No 5: Tak tau!!!!Help!!!

2. Wedding Present for the one & only sister, Tita Kimi

Lagi la xde idea..becoz diorg akn stay in our house in Shah Alam..so kalau beli brg rumah..nk store kat mana..mama nk sponsor honeymoon..what else left?electronic appliances..cadar..lampu..kipas..crap!!I have 1 month left before the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment