Monday 31 March 2014

COACH COACH COACH FOR SALE



This is an exciting part time business. Thanks to my business partner in Michigan for assisting the packing and delivery arrangement. To date, numbers of handbags and accessories from the USA mainly Coach were sold to my close friends and relatives at a very reasonable price. For Coach handbag, the range is around RM650 to RM1,000 depending on design and size. For name tag holder, the price range is around RM100 to RM120. Price for wallet and purse varies. For sale ETA, End April 2014/Early May 2014, only 3 Coach handbags left. Grab while stock last....

RM 690
RM 710



RM 710
  












My "experience list" of selling handbags as per below pictures..It were delivered either via cargo sea freight, hand carried by my husband who traveled to Houston for Offshore Technology Conference last year and also there was a circumstances where my business partner send the handbags via airfreight (USPS) as some of my "customers" willing to pay extra charges for expediting cost. Handbags below were purchase either via online or from the factory outlet. Most of the time, there is not much difference in term of pricing except for during Black Friday or Thanksgiving and Christmas sale.



















Next shipment will be arrived in June 2014. More designs to come...

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to miss this opportunity of Coach Clearance sale offer. Please give me official link to this site so that I can make some purchase form it.

    ReplyDelete